Founder and President
- Attended the University of Illinois, Chicago Circle Campus
- Completed Paramedic School at Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, IL.
- Certified Nutritionist (CN) through NINES, National Institute of Nutritional Education
- Chartered Herbalist (CH) through the well known Dominion Herbal College of Canada
- Completed Ministerial Training through LWCC School of Ministry, Forest Park, IL.
- Graduated from the Joseph School of Business and Entrepreneurship, Forest Park,IL. See: jbs.edu/
- Doctor of Naturopathy in Original Medicine through The International Institute of Original Medicine (IIOM)
- Certificate in Functional Medicine (CFMP) through Functional Medicine University (FMU)
Note: The above is a partial list of the educational training.
- Worked for five years as a Paramedic for the Chicago Fire Department
- Worked for many years at Nowfoods in the Nutrition Science division as a Certified Nutritionist to give technical support to customers, retailers, and practitioners. www.nowfoods.com
- 1979 National Collegiate Power lifting Champion, Pensacola, Florida
New Eden School has membership with two outstanding associations:
- American Herbalist Guild
- International Institute for Complementary Therapies
New Eden School is a DBA of Aquila Christian Ministries. It is a 501C3 tax exempt (not-for-profit} religious educational institution and Christian Ministry. It is governed by a board of directors and has faculty member advisers.
Current Board Advisers and Staff:
Lawrence DeSantis, CFMP, ND, PhD
Director / Instructor / Italian Division
Darren Bergman, NC, D.NH
Natural Health Professional
Sonia DeSantis, CNHC, NHP, RNHP
Certified Natural Health Counselor
Natural Health Practitioner
New Eden School Inquiries / Instructor / Spanish Division
Nick Rana, CN
Nick Rana is a Certified Nutritionist with over 30 years experience in the natural health field, especially in the area of product development.
Donna DeSantis, Administrative Assistant
Department of Administration and Records
Denee Cavicchioni, C.A.
Administration / Admissions / Instructor
Francis Xavier Narcelles, MD
Dr. Narcelles has been a family medical practitioner for years in the Philippines.
He currently teaches the health sciences in U.S. Colleges and schools.
His areas of interest in natural medicine are:
EMF pollution and its effects on human health
The positive effects of Scalar Energy in human physiology
All types of disaster relief Benevolence
Top Field Accreditations
Our Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy program meets and exceeds the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards for Naturopathy training
New Eden School has students throughout the USA, Europe, Australia, and elsewhere.
The Founder’s Testimony
Wisdom from Scripture
I pray that God, who gives peace, will make you completely holy (intact). And may your spirit, soul, and body be kept healthy and faultless until our Lord Jesus Christ returns. The one who chose you can be trusted, and he will do this.
I Thess. 5:23-24 (CEV)
According to the inspired Word of God to the Apostle Paul, God is the ultimate One who can create peace and wholeness in our lives at three levels; spirit, soul and body.
He can be trusted for this, if we put our trust in Him and in the Lord Jesus Christ.
God is always faithful to do his part and we must be faithful to do our part.
Doing our part means:
1. Acknowledging He is God, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is in it.
2. Living by His Word, the B.I.B.L.E (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) and abiding by the golden rule (do to others as you would to yourself)
3. Eating naturally and keeping the earth clean
4. Believing God through Jesus Christ for divine health, healing and prosperity
Early in life, I was not eating naturally and my body was paying a price for it. Sick with peptic ulcers, joint inflammation, skin problems and fatigue, I was desperate to find a cure for my health problems. Medications were not helping me so I decided to walk into a health food store and purchase a few books on natural health and detoxification, and the rest was history. That was in the early 1980’s and I have been enjoying good health ever since. I did my part, God did His.