Find Practitioners in Your Area
Below is a list of website directories that advertise or list various holistic health practitioners, these listings can be for the purpose of field observation or internship, seeking a practitioner for health purposes, and advertising your natural health services.
- Manta Media
- American Holistic Health Association
- Natural Medicines Research Collaboration
- Holistic Health Directory
- Holistic Practitioners
- International Association of Natural Health Practitioners
- Alternatives for Healing
- International Herb Association
- American Herbalists Guild
- International Institute for Complementary Therapists
Field Experience and Workshops
Dr. Roger Duda, DC, ND, WD
Dan Young, ND
Dan Young is an ANMCB Board Certified Naturopath with over 15 years of experience utilizing Nutritional Therapy. The Country Doctor Nutritional Center offers a Hands-On Internship Program that will teach you how to build a profitable business while utilizing your passion for Natural Healing. The Internship program provides hands-on experience with clients as well as a proven step-by-step system to follow in order to build your practice. Our guarantee to you is you will be on track for 50k in revenue in the first year! For more information, please contact Dan at 307.631.5300
Kay K. Larson, Ph.D.
Clinical training program for New Eden School graduates
Many students graduate with the desire to start a private practice but don’t know where to begin. This program consisting of four weekends will really help. It will be taught by a medical doctor and a chiropractor trained in integrative medicine. It will cover correct intake procedures, client management, effective protocols, and much more. Training is available starting in January 2014. The training is in California. Contact Dr. Kay Larson for more information.
Dr. Randell I. Petersen, T.N.D
Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy
Extensive background and education in the health and wellness industry, which includes a Bachelor of Science Degree in Natural Health and a Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy Degree. Dr. Petersen can be contacted for those interested in obtaining some clinical time.
Angie Chaudoir, MH, CNS,CNC,CNHP
I offer coaching/mentoring/internship via zoom or direct interaction in your office or mine. Whether looking for support in developing protocols (pulling all your knowledge together) or aligning best practices for a sustainable business model (implementing and utilizing your certifications), I can support you.
Abundant Life Wellness Center
Reputable Vitamin and Herb Companies
- Frontier Co-op
- Fruitful Yield
- New Wave Enviro
- Maharishi AyurVeda Products International
- Now Foods
- Forrest Health
- Premier Research Labs
- Daily Manufacturing
- Linden Botanicals
- Starwest Botanicals
- Ortho Molecular Products
- Protocol for Life Balance
- Emerson Ecologics
Natural Health Supply Outlets
Valuable Educational and Informational Resources
- Acupressure for Self-healing
- Visit Natural Practitioner Magazine website for keeping up with the latest in Natural Health.
Holistic Animal Care Information
Textbooks that help students and practitioners understand standard lab analysis
- Your Blood Never Lies by James B. LaValle, RPh, CCN
- Know Your Blood Know Your Health by Kristin Grayce McGary
- Interpreting Your Blood Work by Dr. Daniel T. Wagner
Recommended Reading Material on EMF and 5G
- EMF * D by Dr. Joseph Mercola
- Radiation Nation by Daniel T. Debaun and Ryan P. Debaun
- Electromagnetic Radiation Survival Guide by Dr. Jonathan Halpern, PhD
Labs that Offer Practitioners and/or Individuals, Functional and Nutritional Testing
Live and Dry Blood Analysis Training Courses Online
Wholistic Medicine Courses
Ebooks and Other Resources
- CM&F Group
- Textbook of Pathology, Sixth Edition
- Chris Beat Cancer
- The Ultimate Guide to GMOs
- PDR for Herbal Medicines
- Legal Guidelines For Unlicensed Practitioners
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma Guide is your trusted ally in the fight against asbestos-related cancer. Our mission is to guide mesothelioma patients and their loved ones toward answers, care options, and free health solutions that improve their lives. View more information at the Mesothelioma Resource Group Website.
- What To Do With DNA Raw Data
- Cord Blood Banking
- Drug Dangers: Drug Dangers is committed to providing the latest information on a range of medications and medical devices that have serious complications.
- Drug & Medical Device Lawsuit Lawyers: Drug Lawsuit Source provides current information on dangerous drug and defective medical device lawsuits to both consumers and the legal industry. This site includes breaking news on important court decisions, recently filed cases, class action lawsuits, jury verdicts, and settlements. The site also reports on drug recalls, FDA investigations, medical studies, as well as potential new lawsuits expected to be filed against pharmaceutical companies and medical device makers over the next several years.
- Drugwatch: A consumer safety awareness group. Their goal is to raise awareness about medications and medical devices in order to educate people about the associated risks and potential side effects.
- DrugNews: Improving patient safety through education. By providing the latest safety alerts, FDA recalls, studies, and legal news, patients can discuss treatment options with their doctor, learn of current litigation over side effects, and decide if they need legal advice.
- Cross-Reactivity Test for Foods
- Naturopathic Marketing: 9 Tips to Grow Your Practice