Certified Wellness Consultant (C.W.C) Course
The C.W.C Course has been created to provide the education needed to guide individuals or groups in natural health and wellness.
The Certified Wellness Consultant Course is self-paced and consists of five eBooks that include study questions for your learning. Three questionnaires are included in the course so that the student can learn natural health assessments.
The eBooks have been written by Lawrence DeSantis, CN, CFMP, ND
The following eBooks and questionnaires are included with this course:
- Body Systems and Natural Health Care (eBook)
- Natural Health and Nutrition (eBook)
- Natural Health Approaches (eBook)
- PEMF Therapy for Wellness (eBook)
- Effective Modalities & Products for Optimal Health and Wellness (eBook)
- Optimal Wellness Survey (Most extensive wellness questionnaire available)
- Bach Flower Questionnaire
- Detoxification Questionnaire
- Amino Acid Survey
An eighty-five percent score must be achieved on the open book exam in order to receive a certificate of completion for the Certified Wellness Consultant Course. The award is then emailed to you.
There is no time limit to when the exam can be completed.
All instructions and exam are emailed with the purchase of this course.
The email address for correspondence is email@example.com
Content of Course:
- Anatomy / Natural solutions to body system imbalances
- Nutritional topics: Air, water, light, electro-magnetic fields, vegetables, Beans and grains, nuts and seeds, fruit, flesh foods, rest and exercise, use of herbs, detoxification and fasting, dietary supplements, weight loss, glycemic index, ORAC values, vitamins and minerals, amino acids, fats and starches,juicing, supplements, and more.
- Excellent information on client assessment. Diet & supplement determination for the individual that is assessed. Processed foods, heavy metals, leaky gut, candida, parasites, food sensitivities, pH, benefits of sweating, blood types, vital signs, reading blood workup, hair analysis, evaluating the natural health questionnaire,and glandular health assessment. A to Z natural approaches to health conditions, and more.
- The benefits of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy.
PEMF therapy is one of the most effective modalities to enhance circulation, improve energy levels, and increase cellular nutrition and oxygenation.
- The goal of the natural health and wellness professional
The top leading causes of death in America and in the world
The diet, nutrients, and lifestyle needed in order to help prevent and even reverse the leading causes of death.
Effective natural health assessment tools
Effective modalities for optimal health and wellness
Effective natural health products
This eight credit hour course is approved by the IANHP for a RNHP registration www.ianhp.org
Note: Once the eBooks and the questionnaires are emailed to the student, there will be no refund on them. A refund is based on the course minus the eBooks and questionnaires
All materials will be emailed to you within 24-48 business hours
Please submit an online application at no cost and we will email you an invoice for the tuition.