Traditional Chinese Medicine
NES TCM1 Traditional Chinese Medicine Credit 2
Over thousands of years, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has accumulated knowledge about using foods and herbs therapeutically, providing a natural way to boost energy and immunity, extend longevity, enhance beauty, reduce toxins, regulate mood and deal with other health conditions, externally and internally.
Topics covered in this course:
- Assessing body constitution
- The features of food according to TCM
- Customizing your client’s selection of foods and herbs
- Using food to remedy or prevent health problems
- Improving appearance and mental outlook
The textbook used provides nearly 90 functional foods and herbs. Arranged alphabetically, with quick facts and photos.
Exam: 85% is passing